In competitive business situations, resolving problems is critical. Preventing problems is essential. Rapid Troubleshooter (RTS) is a one-day, outcome-focused program teaches how to find, fix, and prevent problems in fast-paced, production oriented environments.
Speed and accuracy in identifying, resolving, and preventing problems has a direct impact on the financial results in any organization. Individuals that are engaged in implementing decisions need to know how to anticipate problems so they can take preventative action before a problem occurs.
How can this workshop provide a positive return on your training investment?
- Managers can invest their time more strategically as individuals use the cause analysis process to accurately focus information and limit assumptions when problem solving.
- Production delays and down time will be reduced as people learn how prevent problems rather than just minimize their impact.
- Morale will improve as employees develop a greater ownership of their ability to improve their results by using the RTS short-cuts and informal uses.
This one-day program is designed for anyone who needs to:
- Identify problems quickly and correctly.
- Determine the root cause of problems.
- Implement corrective actions successfully, the first time.
This program addresses issues important to individuals working in manufacturing, distribution, customer service, call center, and IT production environments.
RTS is an interactive, outcome-focused workshop that teaches how to find, fix, and prevent problems in fast-paced, production-oriented environments. Over fifty percent of this program involves participants in learner-driven activities and on-the-job application. The course utilizes a dynamic blend of instructor presentation and individual skill practice in each of the RTS processes and questioning techniques.
After completing this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify the need for and successfully execute three cause analysis processes needed to accurately determine the cause of a problem.
- Identify the need for and successfully execute a Deviation Analysis to identify the root cause of a problem.
- Ask critical questions to quickly focus information gathering efforts and limit incorrect assumptions.
- Develop competence in anticipating and preventing problems before they occur.
- Utilize short-cut applications and informal uses of the RTS tools in daily work situations.
Included with this workshop are a comprehensive participant manual designed for easy reference including matrixes, worksheets, checklists, and process flows; a reference Pocket Card for use in daily work situations, Wall Charts for teams; email and toll-free telephone support; and AMAI’s Success Story Program.
Application of Learning
AMAI’s Sustain the Impact process involves participants and their managers before the workshop in identifying issues to address in the classroom. During the session participants work on critical issues or issues identified by managers, participate in teams similar to real-life situations, see demonstrations and discussions of numerous short-cuts, and plan on-the-job use of the RTS process.
After the workshop, managers are provided the content for a post-workshop session that reinforces the key ideas from the RTS workshop. Participant and manager are encouraged to meet to strategize on-going application of the concepts. Follow-up correspondence is sent to the manager to aid in on-going communication with participants. Attendees are encouraged to participate in AMAI’s Success Story Program where individuals receive a framed certificate for making a bottom-line impact through use of the concepts.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Critical Thinking for Business Growth
- Applied Critical Thinking
- Rapid Troubleshooter
- Critical Thinking for Administrative Professionals
Top 6 Things that Make THIS PROGRAM UNIQUE
Here are a few things that your key internal stakeholders will love about this training.