- An employee in a national retailer used the Decision Making Matrix to select a supplier that resulted in savings of over $4 million annually.
- Anticipating Problems process was used by a global consumer products company to successfully introduce a product in an overseas market saving $600,000.
- A manufacturing employee used what he learned in the PSDM workshop to better compete with other suppliers, saving the company $1.7 million.
- A global energy company used Creative Problem Solving to find a way to reduce surface and subsea pipeline leaking resulting in a savings of $1 million.
- A Canadian non-profit organization applied meeting management skills learned in class to improve the quality of meetings saving over $200,000 annually.
- A test engineer for a high-tech company used Force Field Analysis to improve the productivity of his department by 30%.
- The inventory manager of a food manufacturer used a Deviation Analysis to decrease raw material inventory saving the company $197,000.
- A supervisor in a telecommunications company used Creative Problem Solving to improve call center productivity saving over $300,000 annually.
- A manager used Deviation Analysis to determine the root cause of a 3% yield loss on the manufacture of semi-conductor chips, saving the company $4 million annually.
- A sales rep for a manufacturer demonstrated exceptional value to a customer by using Creative Problem Solving to help his customer save $350,000.
- A customer service rep used Creative Problem Solving to improve the efficiency of handling trouble tickets in her department and saved the company $46,000.
- An engineer used Deviation Analysis to determine the cause of die crack problem that plagued the company for 6 months thereby avoiding the loss of a major client.
- A team at a telecommunications equipment maker used their PSDM training to improve the efficiency of the parts department and documented savings of more than $55,000.
Emphasizing immediate results while developing people into long term contributions.
SUBMIT YOUR OWN
Have you had great results? Go ahead and submit your own story for others to view.
Interested in What
Learn what our clients say about our programs.